Wednesday, March 1, 2017

MMMC ~ BUTTONS

Hi Mixed Media Monthly Challenge Fans.....
I am sooo excited to share my 
creations for this month's challenge.....
MAKE SURE to head over to the blog
to see all the Design Teams FABULOUS CREATIONS!


Our Guest Designer this month is
 May Flaum

and our sponsor is
 28 Lilac Lane


One winner will receive a goodie box filled with
an assortment of 28 Lilac Lane embellishment mixes

as well as a spot in May’s next online class
focusing on embellishments!







Most people may not know.....
but I have a RATHER LARGE HOARD
of buttons...

....SO I created 3 'TOVER'S Tags using
buttons from my stash
and leftovers from my work surface.

Here are a few close ups... 







I created a video of my creative process.....
on the first tag.


Thank you for stopping by my blog!!!

Please follow these rules to be eligible for placements and prizes. Entries not following our rules will be deleted.

* You must use our challenge graphic in your challenge post.
* You must comment on at least 3 design team member's blogs. 
* Your post must link back to the Mixed Media Monthly Challenge post
* Add a link to your direct postnot your entire blog, a YouTube Video or a Pinterest Board
* You can combine with up to 4 other challenges. 
* No Backlinking (linking a project completed before the start date of our challenge) allowed! Any back-linked entries will be deleted.
* You can enter up to 5 times, create whatever you want, and HAVE FUN!


You have until 11:55 pm EST on MARCH 31st to enter!

13 comments:

Jean said...

Love the texture, dimension and the buttons! Gorgeous!

Gitte said...

Wow awesome tags.

Jutta K. Germany said...

I am impressed.
Your exhibits are great and beautiful.
So many details, i love it !
Greetings from Germany

Nora said...

Fabulous tags!

Nora said...

Fabulous tags!

MarielaPapeletas said...

tus tags, sus dimensiones y tu flor de tela... me inspiraste Gracias!

sarascloset said...

It amazes me how you can combine these elements and make them look as if each one needs to be there! Fabulous compositions on these beautiful tags! How inspiring!

Susie Bentz: My Time to Play said...

Love your 'Tover tags!

Becca Cruger said...

What a gorgeous trio of tags! They are all so unique but the way you use textural elements is positively dreamy!

KarenB said...


What a fabulous set, and each one with its own colour palette and matching buttons... love it!

Unknown said...

These tags are amazing and the depth of textural elements lends very nicely to the overall feel. These tags are nice works of art.

WuWu said...

Three tags and each of them so different character and mood. I like it:-) Wiola

Marjut said...

Beautiful tags.